Certified advisors offer housing information, education and referrals in a confidential setting.
Get help with:
Preventing Mortgage or Property Tax Foreclosure
- Know your options if you're having trouble paying your mortgage or property tax.
Reverse Mortgages for those Aged 62 or Older
- See if you are a good candidate for a reverse mortgage to free up the equity built up in your home.
The Home Buying Process
- Learn what buying a home involves from what you can afford to how to maintain it.
Tenant Rights and Responsibilities
- Find out about security deposits, leases, maintenance and affordability.
Credit and Budget Issues
- Receive advice and coaching on financial matters
Home Repairs, Subsidized Housing and Rental Assistance for Low to Moderate Income Households
- Determine if you are eligible for any programs that can help with needed house repairs, increasing accessibility, or making housing more affordable.
- We can assist in filing a complaint if you feel discriminated against when seeking housing financing or looking for a home or rental property.
- Get referrals to agencies for help with rent, utilities, and security deposits.
Services are FREE
Call (248) 858-5402 to meet with an advisor.
All citizens are guaranteed equal opportunity in financing and securing housing of their choice regardless of age, disability, marital status, family status, sex, race, color, national origin or religion.
Approved agency of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Michigan State Housing Development Authority.