Introduction to Social Media Marketing and using Facebook for Business
Millions of people are using Facebook and social media for fun and to find jobs, but it is also a powerful business tool that can connect you with your customers, potential customers and the world.
Social media is a two-way marketing channel - a conversation with your customers. With social media marketing and Facebook you can leverage these conversations and relationships to: increase brand visibility and reach, be established as a thought leader and expert in your field, give real time customer service, stay on top of the industry trends and conduct competitive research, build brand advocates, and yes, you can see a measurable ROI, even sales!
But before you jump in and start using social-media, learn how to get these results with an introduction to social media marketing and Facebook for business.
What you will learn:
- How to create your own profile as well as a Fan Page
- How to set up your account/profile/Page
- Facebook culture
- How to navigate Facebook
- How to optimize your Page
- How to use third party page builder applications to enhance and optimize your Page
- How to set up other Page Admins
- How to post updates, photos, videos and links
- How to message and chat, and how to leverage them for business
- Facebook Privacy
- How to protect yourself and your brand on Facebook
- How to establish and track your digital footprint
- How to stay on top of social media and Facebook trends
Part 1 of a three part series.
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Oakland County Executive Office Building Conference Center
Building 41 West
2100 Pontiac Lake Road
Waterford, Michigan 48328
You will need to download
Adobe Acrobat Reader
if it is not already installed on your system.
Fee: $40 per person
Registration: Pre-registration is required and seating is limited.
Please register online by selecting a date above. Alternately, call: 248-858-0783.