Venture Forward is an intensive 10 week program designed for owners, CEO's and top management team members. Applicants and their businesses must have at least two years experience or operation, revenue of at least $100,000 and a minimum of 2 full-time employees.
Focus is on issues most important to business health and growth. Attendees learn to make critical business and strategy decisions, investigate next-stage growth and opportunity, plan for strategic growth, build and maintain a competitive advantage and maximize cash flow for profitability.
When: Fridays – August 9 to October 11, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Session 1 Aug 09 Sizing Up Your Business
Session 2 Aug 16 Exploring Growth Opportunities
Session 3 Aug 23 Making Strategic Decisions
Session 4 Aug 30 Using Financial Tools
Session 5 Sept 06 Strengthening the Product/Service
Session 6 Sept 13 Seizing the Market
Session 7 Sept 20 Leading the Organization
Session 8 Sept 27 Managing Operations and Growth
Session 9 Oct 04 Charting Financial Performance
Session 10 Oct 11 Making It Happen
Location: Oakland County Executive Office Building
Conference Center 2100 Pontiac Lake Road Building 41 West Waterford, Michigan Conference Center map (file size 163k)
Cost: $140 per participant. Thanks to sponsor support, the cost is reduced from $700.
- 10 three-hour sessions (1 session per week)
- Text book & other materials (worth $100)
- Weekly coaching, mentoring and guest speakers
- No charge research assistance
- No charge one-on-one confidential counseling during and after completion of program
• Review theprogram guidelines
. (file size 55k)
• Complete the confidential application
. Applications are vetted and subject to program guidelines.
• You will be notified with a final decision.