Venture Forward is an intensive 11 week program designed for owners, CEO's and top management team members. Applicants and their businesses must have at least two years experience or operation, revenue of at least $100,000 and a minimum of 2 full-time employees.
Focus is on issues most important to business health and growth. Attendees learn to make critical business and strategy decisions, investigate next-stage growth and opportunity, plan for strategic growth, build and maintain a competitive advantage and maximize cash flow for profitability.
When: Fridays - May 10 to July 26, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
No class July 5
Session 1 May 10 Listening to Your Business
Session 2 May 17 Sizing Up Your Business
Session 3 May 21 Exploring Growth Opportunities
Session 4 May 24 Making Strategic Decisions
Session 5 June 7 Using Financial Tools
Session 6 June 14 Strengthening the Product/Service
Session 7 June 21 Seizing the Market
Session 8 June 28 Leading the Organization
Session 9 July 12 Managing Operations and Growth
Session 10 July 19 Charting Financial Performance
Session 11 July 26 Making It Happen
Location: Oakland County Executive Office Building
Conference Center 2100 Pontiac Lake Road Building 41 West Waterford, Michigan Conference Center map (file size 163k)
Cost: $140 per participant. Thanks to sponsor support, the cost is reduced from $700.
- 11 three-hour sessions (1 session per week)
- Text book & other materials (worth $100)
- Weekly coaching, mentoring and guest speakers
- No charge research assistance
- No charge one-on-one confidential counseling during and after completion of program
• Review theprogram guidelines
. (file size 55k)
• Complete the confidential application
. Applications are vetted and subject to program guidelines.
• You will be notified with a final decision.