Create and launch your Twitter Campaign
In this Advanced Session of Twitter for Business you will:
- Establish your objectives and goals for a Twitter campaign
- Create and launch a Twitter campaign
- Learn advanced strategies for reaching influencers and building a long-lasting online community
- Explore ways to take Twitter beyond social media marketing
You will also:
- Build a complete multi-channel, social media-enabled marketing strategy
- Integrate Twitter and traditional channels to deliver a competitive advantage
- Establish a social media Twitter timeline
- Grow your base of followers and engage participants
- Learn how to advertise with Twitter-Promoted Tweets
- Ensure a reasonable rate of return on your social media investment
- Acquire the tools you need to deputize your employees for organization-wide Twitter engagement
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Oakland County Executive Office Building Conference Center
Building 41 West
2100 Pontiac Lake Road
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Fee: $40 per person
Registration: Pre-registration is required and seating is limited.
Please register online by selecting a date above. Alternately, call: 248-858-0783.
You will need to download
Adobe Acrobat Reader
if it is not already installed on your system.